1. Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peel - This microdermabrasion peel uses two acids in combination with a fruit enzyme complex to dissolve away dead skin cells that build up, especially in harsh dry weather.
2. AVEENO Skin Relief Hand Cream - This non-greasy hand cream is super hydrating and lasts all day long, even through multiple hand washes.
3. TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask - This exfoliating and firming, treatment mask uses lactic acid and Bentonite clay plus probiotic technology to gently peel away dull skin and reveal brighter, firmer skin.
4. NūFACE Prep-N-Glow - These dual-sided makeup removing cloths are a three-in-one skin treatment that not only remove makeup better than any other cloth that I have tried but they gently exfoliate the skin with microdots to slough sway dead skin cells. These cloths are also infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid so skin feels extra smooth after using.
5. dr. brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - This unique leave-on mask plumps up skin with hyaluronic acid and Adipofill'in™ Complex to restore moisture and volume to where it has been lost. It is meant for the bottom half of the face where aging tends to show first, but in the winter when skin is drier, this works to re-hydrate and fill in the contours of the face as well.
6. L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads - These nightly use, textured pads are infused with glycolic acid to physically and chemically resurface dead skin cells to reveal a brighter complexion. Instantly, skin is more smooth and clarified; over time, tone and texture is refined with fine lines less prominent.
7. pūr~lisse Blue Lotus + Seaweed Treatment Sheet Mask - This Asian botanical mask delivers both antioxidants and botanicals to the skin to nourish while it soothes it. It's perfect for the cold weather when skin needs a bit of recovery.
8. Michael Todd Soniclear Petite - This sonic cleansing brush has three speeds to gently and effectively exfoliate and cleanse the skin to rid it of dead skin cells while keeping it clean. It's the first cleansing brush to offer antimicrobial technology meaning brush heads are cleaner, and fresher longer which is so important to keeping skin clean.
9. dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator - This weekly microdermabrasion treatment uses a combination of crystals, acids, and botanicals to whisk away dead skin cells to keep skin smooth, radiant and healthy.
10. AVEENO Eczema Itch Relief Balm - Even if you don't have eczema, if your skin is very dry, this balm instantly and effectively relieves dry, itchy skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind. I put this on my hands, feet, elbows and knees before bed every night and I haven't had dry or flaky skin since I've started using.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Original article and pictures take http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/beauty-blog/10-products-to-get-skin-ready-for-winter site