10 Simple Science Experiments for 3-4 Year Olds
(affiliate links included throughout – see my disclosure for more information – thanks for your support)
1. Oil and water don’t mix, but what happens when you add this special ingredient? From Play Trains.
2. Test your kids hypothesis on what would happen if they stepped on raw eggs. They will love this one! From Housing A Forest.
3. You can blow up a balloon with a combination of soda and candy. So cool! From Learn Play Imagine.
4. This exploding baggie experiment is a twist on the classic baking soda and vinegar reaction and is super simple. From Coffee Cups and Crayons.
5. Exploding milk is one of the most fun and simple kid science experiments and you only need three kitchen ingredients. From Laughing Kids Learn.
6. How do the ice trucks melt snow after a storm? This is a great demonstration. From The Artul Parent.
7. Explain to your kids how sound waves work with this classic experiment. From We Made That.
8. Explaining the concept of air pressure to preschoolers can be tricky but this easy experiment shows it perfectly! From Kids Activities Blog.
9. Explore how plants “drink” with this experiment showing water moving through a leaf. From Buggy and Buddy.
10. Did you know you can make ice grow? Here’s how! From Teach Preschool.
My friends just wrote a brilliant science books for kids that we just adore! You’ve gotta check out Art Projects for 3-4 Year Olds
Amazing Science Kits For Kids
Original article and pictures take http://loveandmarriageblog.com/science-experiments-3-4-year-olds/ site
Art Projects for 3-4 Year Olds