Living within close proximity to neighbors can be fun sometimes when we need some good company. But there are moments that you needed more privacy to relax and get away from it all. Fortunately there are many affordable ways to keep your privacy and still make your backyard look naturally beautiful. Here are 12 ways to create more privacy in your backyard.
1. Use Wine Bottles as Unique and Whimsical Privacy Screen
2. Create Privacy and Shade to a Covered Porch Simply by Layering Hanging Pots
3. Keep Your Privacy, by Putting Some Soil and Plants on Your Old Pair of Jeans
Created by Tom Ballinger at: upcycledgardenstyle.blogspot.ie
4. Turn Old Window Into a Privacy Wall Instead
5. Outdoor Privacy Screen Made with Branches
This screen is great for adding privacy to a small area without having to fence in the entire backyard. Use a brad nailer or staple gun to fix the branches to one side of the frame, then attach the other side, then the top and bottom. Via: pinterest.com
6. Make Privacy Curtains
7. Make Your Very Own Garden Wall
It gives you also more room to grow an herb garden by using vertical space.
8. Privacy Trellis with Shelves for Herbs and Glowers
9. Tall and Bushy Plants are Perfect for Maximum Privacy
10. Place Tall Garden Pots Close Together to Create a Charming Wall Wherever Privacy is Needed
11. Use Old Doors as a Privacy Screen
12. Fence Created from Recycled Metal
Which one is your favorite?
Original article and pictures take http://cooldiyideas.com/12-clever-ways-to-create-more-privacy-in-your-backyard/ site