2. Here’s what each type of eyeliner does based on what it’s best for:
3. Different colors work for different things. Here’s how to know which shade you should pick:
4. Feel free to do whatever kind of eyeliner you want, but here’s a guide on which look goes best with certain eye shapes:
5. Here’s how to do four fast looks, from classic and super easy to something more fun.
6. Still feeling confused? Check out this liner vocab sheet so you know everything:
7. Tightlining is an essential skill to know when it comes to eyeliner. It looks the most natural and is easy to pick up.
8. See the difference between no tightline and a tightline? Yup.
9. Made a mistake? Get yourself some cotton swabs, dip them in makeup remover, and easily clean up the line.
10. You can also clean up with concealer if you don’t want to disturb the rest of your eye makeup.
11. Here are some basic dos and don’ts to keep in mind:
12. Put eye shadow over your liner to make it last smudge-free all day.
13. Curl your eyelashes before you apply eyeliner. The curler can smudge your line a lot.
14. Ready to try something more advanced? JK. This is the easiest way to create a cateye.
15. Or just a cute little wing:
16. You can also use the dot method as demonstrated in this gif:
17. Make your own eyeliner by mixing a wet brush with eye shadow.
18. Still feeling confused about liquid liner? This tutorial should help.
Which of these tips did you find the most helpful? What did we forget to include? Let us know in the comments.
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2016/04/05/makeup-tips-for-girls-who-dont-know-how-to-use-eyeliner-tips/ site