Here are 20+ awesome and FUN Home Science Projects for Kids! These have ALL been tried and tested by ourselves and our kids – we hope you will enjoy them all as much as we have!
- Learn How Plants Absorb Water – a FUN way for kids to witness how plants absorb water and nutrients!
- DIY Lava Lamp Experiment – this was so much bubbly FUN!
- Make your own Magic Aqua Sand! A FUN project that the kids will love to re-make again and again!
- Self Inflating Balloon – The kids will be amazed as they create a chemical reaction that can inflate a balloon!
- Oil Ice and Water Experiment – a great way to learn how different liquids do not mix.
- Grow your own Crystal Garden – A fun and magical science experiment!
- Build your own Rocket Launcher – so much FUN to watch the rockets ‘Blast Off’ into the sky!
- Make your own Silly Putty – a fun experiment with FAST results!
- Make your own Rock Candy – not only educational BUT YUMMY too!
- Make your own Ocean Wave Tank – learn how some liquids separate and interact together when moved.
- Milk Art Project – A great way to create stunning art using simple ingredients from around the home.
- Make your own Goo – This is such a FUN and easy experiment to make and play with!
- Grow your own Crystals – These can be made in all kinds of shapes and colours!
- Fireworks in a Glass – A fun and colourful experiment for all ages.
- Make your own Mini Volcano using household ingredients.
- Floating Rocks – an interesting take on what sinks and what floats.
- Make your own Bouncy Balls – A great weekend activity!
- Magic Leak-Proof Bag – So simple and FUN for all ages – requires very few materials!
- Magic Tea Bag Rocket – This is an amazing experiment that requires an adult to demonstrate.
- Make your own Balloon Rocket. A great way to learn about self propelled objects using air pressure.
- Bubbling Quicksand – a bubbly sensory experiment that gives quick results – great for all ages.
- Dragon Sand Volcano – create your own erupting volcano!
- Make your own Glitter Slime – a fun and colourful chemical reaction that results in fun stretchy slime!
- Glow in the Dark Silly Putty – Learn how different materials react under a black light!
If you want to become a Fellow Fun Mum Member & receive all of our fun craft, recipes & activities as well as special offers & promotions – click the button on our home page : )
Original article and pictures take http://pagingfunmums.com/2014/07/04/20-home-science-projects-kids/ site