2. Dull skin is another downside to being exhausted. Use some highlighter strategically to make your skin look luminous.
3. If you’re really tired, your eyes are going to look droopy, even if you cover up the dark circles. Follow this tutorial to get the look of larger eyes that are wide awake.
4. Get yourself an illuminating concealer, like YSL Touche Eclat. This is a mix of a concealer and highlighter, and can be used to brighten up your whole face, which is especially helpful when you’re tired AND in a rush.
5. Speaking of concealer, using even regular concealer the right way can make you look more awake.
6. One white pencil can make a huge difference! Apply it to your inner corners to make eyes look larger and very awake.
7. Some products that you should definitely use to look less tired (and no, they don’t have to be Clinique): hydrating mask, energizing moisturizer, highlighter, concealer, and a bright lipstick.
8. Follow this tutorial to seriously highlight your eyes:
9. One secret to looking more awake? False eyelashes. These little guys can instantly make your eyes look wide and bright. Here’s how to apply them.
10. Not into the idea of falsies? Curl your eyelashes for a similar effect. Here’s how to do it right:
11. Blush is excellent for giving you a subtle glow and taking away that dull, sleepy look. Here are a few ways to use it to your advantage:
12. Instead of contouring, try strobing – it’s faster, easier, and gives you an instant and much-needed glow.
13. Color correcting concealer might be the answer to your problems. I personally love to use yellow and a deep pink under my eyes to look more awake.
14. Revive yourself with some facial mist. This stuff gives off a boost of energy and can make skin glow. I love carrying it around for touch-ups when I’m tired during the day.
15. Highlighting your brows can change your whole look. Here’s how to do it right:
16. Get that summer look even though it’s still chilly outside with this easy tutorial:
17. When you’re really tired, your eyes droop and skin sags, and your concealer can easily start creasing. Here’s how to crease-proof your undereye area:
18. Use light eyeshadow, like a shimmery white, to quickly make you look brighter.
19. Bronzer is another easy way to give yourself a natural glow. Here’s how to apply it without overdoing it:
20. Lastly, a bright lipstick can distract from any other problems you might be having. Here’s how to make it look good:
Which of these makeup tips are you going to try? What did we forget to include? Let me know in the comments.
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2016/03/22/makeup-tips-tricks-to-make-you-look-less-tired-more-awake/ site