1 // “1M4mfgO” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>2 // “1HiR65X” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>3 // “1LUIIgb” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>4 // “1Csq25D” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>5 // // “1I0zOOy” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>8 // “1NS8S1N” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>9 // “1DfihuH” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>10 // // “1DfjYrZ” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>13 // “1MiQw9L” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>14 // “1HiQBc3″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>15 // 16 // “1f1fjUK” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>17 // “1fH1POV” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>18 // 19 // “1Sm2kK8″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>20
1. GREEN APPLE Peel Pregnancy: For expectant mamas that want to get their exfoliation on, Juice Beauty, known for offering clinically validated products formulated with authentic organic ingredients, has created a pregnancy peel to exfoliate, brighten, and tone safely during pregnancy, pre-pregnancy, and for nursing Moms. The GREEN APPLE Peel Pregnancy product contains no Vitamin A but still delivers spa-grade exfoliation while addressing typical pregnancy skin care concerns like dark spots, hyper pigmentation, and blemishes to brighten skin.
2. “1M4mfgO” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Restorsea Revitalizing Scalp Treatment: Over time, our hair’s follicular openings becomes clogged, ultimately dying and causing hair to fall. Revitalizing Scalp Treatment removes dead skin cells that accumulate in and around the follicles. By enabling follicles to stay open and healthy, hair is supposedly better able to complete its full growth cycle. This treatment is also formulated with hesperidin to stimulate circulation, increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp, which also results in stronger hair.
3. “1HiR65X” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Tula Illuminating Face Serum with Probiotic Face Technology: I’m smitten with the entire TULA line, launched exclusively on QVC.com. It uses a “Probiotic Technology” to nourish, protect, and revitalize skin. The Face Serum is a standout for new. It’s so lightweight and easily absorbed, I use it both day and night and immediately see more radiant skin.
4. “1LUIIgb” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner: I received this eco-friendly purifying conditioner in one of my CVS Beauty boxes and like that it conditions without a chemical lather that can strip hair of its natural oils. With just a few pumps, it gets the job done and smells great. It’s infused with raspberry extract, raspberry seed oil, wild water mint extract, and quinoa protein.
5. “1Csq25D” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser for Normal Skin: An affordable every day face cleanser for acne-prone skin, it contains Salicylic acid to help soften and smooth skin. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin D, non-comedogenic and non-irritating, plus fragrence free.
6. : This anti-aging scrub contains Precision Diamond Cut Crystals that act like a surgeon’s scalpel to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, help stimulate collagen, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help flatten the look of acne scars, and correct uneven skin tone. It can be used daily or as often as needed. It’s also ideal to use on hands, chest or back to help with sun spots, age spots or acne scars. We’re big fans of TriDerma’s baby products too.
8. “1I0zOOy” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Dove Mandarin Orange and Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash: A staple year-round, Dove keeps us guessing with new fragrances each season. The Mandarin Orange and Summer Care are recent favorites for clean, moisturized skin that leaves us refreshed and hydrated. The scents are typically limited edition so when you find one you love, snatch it up before it’s gone!
9. “1NS8S1N” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Fekkai Soleil Pre- Soleil Hair Mist: Formulated with amino acids, this lightweight mist helps shield against color fade. One part sun protection and another part shine-enhancing radiance, they work together to create a shield for sun indulgence without regret. The entire Soleil Collection is worth a try.
10. “1DfihuH” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Jergens® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer: I used this line all spring to get ready for summer. Even if you’re not into faux glows, the tan extending moisturizer is a no-brainer. Designed to help extend a tan, natural from the sun or sunless tanner, for up to 7 days, it’s designed for all skin types and smells great. Who doesn’t want their tan to last longer? For a full review of the entire Jergens Natural Glow Sunless Tanning Collection, click here.
11. Facebook page. All signatures via the drive will be compiled throughout 2015 and presented to the Walk of Fame organizers. You know I’m a big fan of the brand. It’s affordable and effective. The shampoos come in so many delicious fragrances, it’s hard to choose a favorite. This summer, it’s all about the Kiwi Lime Squeeze with Lemongrass Extract. The scent invigorates me every time.
12. Embrace Your Face Makeup Finder” is a simple-to-use digital foundation-finding tool – a foolproof way to find the right COVERGIRL foundation in 30 seconds flat, making it the perfect sidekick as you shop the beauty aisle.
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is my match in Buff Beige. Infused with Olay Regenerist Serum and SPF 22, it stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles while providing natural coverage. The cute little compact is much better for me than a liquid bottle and travels better too.
15. “1HiQBc3″>Babo Botanicals Miracle Moisturizing Cream: Babo isn’t just for babies! One whiff (and look at the organic ingredients), and you’ll be using it on the whole family! The Miracle Moisturizing Cream is for face or body and uses organic Calendula Oil and Shea Butter to soothe, moisturize, and soften sensitive, dry skin. Colloidal Oatmeal relieves eczema, dry patches, irritated, and/or chafed skin. Good stuff you can trust year-round.
16. Almay INTENSE i-COLOR everyday neutrals™: While on Almay’s Simply American Bus Tour Stop in New York, I tried several new products, including the expertly coordinated INTENSE i-COLOR palettes. They take the guess work out of application and make eyes look brighter and bolder. The neutral shades are perfect for summer and come in palettes designated for brown, blue, hazel and green eyes.
17. “1f1fjUK” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion w/SPF 30: This spring I was challenged to a 28-Day Face Cleanse and started using the Day Lotion, as well as other products in the new Renewal Line. The Day Lotion is a stand out for me and I’ve continued to use it regularly. I love the smell, the consistency, and the SPF 30.
18. “1fH1POV” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Boots Botanics Organic Facial Oil: We welcomed the UK beauty brand Boots to the US this spring and as part of the launch campaign I tried the Botanics Organic line, including the 100% organic Boots Botanics Organic Facial Oil. It absorbs quickly and is lightweight enough to use in the summer. My face feels super hydrated in the morning. Read the full review here.
19. Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream: If traditional night creams are more your thing, look no further than AVEENO’s Active Naturals new Night Cream. Oat and Calming Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, are used to soothe and nourish skin overnight. It’s fragrance free and cooling, a great addition to any skin care regimen.
20.”1Sm2kK8″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”> L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara: I keep my makeup routine pretty simple in the summer but I never neglect my lashes. The 360° spiked brush gives loads of volume, minus the clumps. Doesn’t hurt that the price is right!
Some samples provided. Post contains affiliate links.
Original article and pictures take http://www.glamamom.com/best-beauty-products-summer-2015/ site